Here comes the bride in a horse drawn carriage that will bring chills to your guests as she arrives in style to the ceremony. Say “I Do” under our gazebo then follow with your reception under our elegant white high peak tent. Come see why we've been named the Altoona Mirror's Hometown Favorite Wedding Venue four years in a row! Take a video tour.
- View equipment and supplies in our kitchen and pavilion list (.pdf)
- View venue layout chart (.pdf)
- 40x80 high peak tent with sides and cathedral windows
- 30 x 50 Patio/Pavilion/Kitchen (full stocked)
- 12’ gazebo
- 60" round tables (each seats 8)
- White fan back chairs
- Serving bar
- 3 restrooms (hot water/flushing toilets)
- Parking for 200 cars
- Activities include horseshoes, swings, volleyball and a fire pit
- 8 picnic tables
- Rocking chairs, hightop tables, cafe tables and chairs, plus much more!
* Be sure to ask about horse drawn carriage and photo opportunities!
Our alcohol policy is as follows: The customer renting our venue must purchase a Host Liquor liability policy. They also must have a bartender that is RAMP (Responsible Alcohol Management Program) certified. We will provide our customer with a list of bartenders they must choose from.
Check our event calendar
Make this the wedding of your dreams - contact us today to get started!